Women in Insurance Chicago 2021

Aug 31 - 31, 2021, Virtual Event,

Women in Insurance Chicago is part of the Insurance Business mission to advance and empower women in the insurance industry – and that mission is way too important to be stopped by current events. That’s why we’re taking things online and making Women in Insurance Chicago an innovative virtual event. We’re focusing on leadership development at all career levels and equipping individuals, both female and male, to re-evaluate their personal brand so they can take charge of real change – right here, right now. Join us to be encouraged, inspired and engaged by the industry’s foremost women of influence and emerging leaders.


ITC Asia 2021

Jun 16 - 17, 2021, Virtual Event,

The largest insurtech gathering of insurance industry executives, investors, and start-ups from across the Asia Pacific Region happens at InsureTech Connect Asia 2021. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect and explore partnerships, gain visibility into companies across the full range of stages and strategies, meet with thought leaders who shape the insurance industry and get insights across all major categories, including P&C, Life, Health, Small Business, and Specialty.

InsurTech Startups

Digital Insurance Summit

Jun 1 - 1, 2021, Virtual Event,

Only 15% of customers are satisfied with their insurance's digital experience... What are you doing to improve the digital journey for the other 85%?Digital Insurance is a WFH friendly forum bringing together digital innovators from insurance companies, agencies, brokers & insurtechs to brainstorm strategies for acquiring and better serving customers.This virtual event will give you the practical insights and tools to strengthen your brand experience,keep customers loyal & embolden trust.


AI in Insurance Summit

Apr 15 - 16, 2021, London, UK

Discover the latest advancements in AI tools and techniques and their application in insurance from the world's leading innovators across industry, academia and startups.

Insurtech Europe

Digital Insurance

Mar 2 - 3, 2021, Munich, Germany

Digital Insurance is the event where attendees received practical, hands-on insights from Europe’s leading digital incumbent and insurtech pioneers. From implementing strategic innovation and harnessing the power of new data, to revolutionising the customer experience and effectively integrating new technologies, last year’s event equippped attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to fully capitalise on all things digital. Keep an eye out on our website for more updates about next year’s event!

Insurtech Europe

InsureTech Connect Asia

Feb 2 - 4, 2021, Singapore, Singapore

The world’s largest gathering for insurance innovation and transformation, InsureTech Connect, is coming to Asia. InsureTech Connect Asia (ITC Asia) will bring together more than 1500 insurance industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs from across the Asia-Pacific region. ITC Asia will feature over 150 C-suite speakers, 50+ sessions and 100+ exhibitors. insurtech-APAC

Insurtech Apac